Picnics & Events
Our Corporate Beach picnics allow you and your team to either leave work behind for a day of great water activities or challenge yourselves with our range of team building options. The choice is yours!
Imagine your team kayaking to a secluded beach only to find a luxury picnic set up awaiting them. Great for small and large groups you can make the day your own with a range of activities including kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, SUPBALL, beach yoga, parasailing and so much more!
Beach Picnics are able to be run 7 days aweek. They require a minimum of six participants and we can cater for up to 110 people at one time.
To organise a tailored package get in touch using the form below.
- Umbrellas, tables, beach mats, and eskies with ice
- 4 hour kayak hire with single and/or double kayaks
- Life jackets, paddles & dry bags
- Basic paddling techniques and safety briefing
- Picnic set-up and take-down
- Complementary beach clean and garbage removal
Add a Food & Beverage Package from $50pp
Manly Kayak Centre has established relationships with many fine food suppliers in the Manly local area.
Food options include seafood platters, antipasto platters, deli sandwich platters and sushi platters. Prices start at $50pp, please contact us if you would like a quote for your picnic to be catered.
Great Activities from $10pp
These options can be added onto your paddle & picnic day or can be organised as stand-alone activities. Prices start from as low as $10pp so please contact our team using the form below for a quote.
Beach Team Building Activities
Relay races, trust exercises and strategy challenges are just some of the fun activities we are able to run for your team during your picnic.
Beach or SUP Yoga
Enjoy a beach or SUP Yoga session in the world’s most beautiful studio. The benefits of yoga for a corporate envionment include stress reduction and improvement to overall wellbeing. Whether you choose sand between your toes or ocean under your feet your team will have an experience to remember.
Arrive to your beach picnic location following a thrilling speed boat tour around Manly’s famous headlands. You and your team will be treated to the ultimate adventure ride on the fastest commercial vessel operating in Sydney Harbour!
Your team will experience the ultimate motivational day with presentations from Australia’s #1 Fitness Guy. Presentations will focus on fitness, wellbeing and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Fitness legend Guy Leech has won major ironman races all over the planet including the World Ironman title.
Packages start from $75pp
Dependant on availability
**Please note a 20% surcharge will be charged on all bookings made for public holidays
Please note this is only a booking request, not a confirmed booking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to secure your booking.
1. Bookings are essential
2. All prices included are inclusive of GST
3. A deposit of 20%, payable to Manly Kayak Centre is required to confirm a booking
4. No refund of the deposit will be given for bookings cancelled within 5 working days of the booking date
5. Final payment must be made and final numbers confirmed 48 hours prior to booking date
6. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours will not receive any refund
7. A 20% surcharge applies on Public Holidays
8. Payment method – we are able to accept payment via cash, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or EFT
9. If Manly Kayak Centre must cancel due to poor weather conditions, or for any other reason, the event will be rescheduled. If the event cannot be rescheduled a full refund of any payments made will be provided
10. All participants need to read and sign our Indemnity Form prior to each event
11. Some activities are run by external operators and are subject to separate booking terms and conditions. Full terms and conditions will be available once a booking has been finalised
12. We require all participants that will be kayaking or paddleboarding be able to swim 150m
Bad weather policy
1. Manly Kayak Centre reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2.If Manly Kayak Centre must cancel due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the event will be rescheduled. If the event cannot be rescheduled a full refund of any payments made will be provided
3. It is up to Manly Kayak Centre’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead
Minimum age requirements
1. All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompenied by a guardian 18 years of age or older
All of the beaches in North Harbour are strictly alcohol free zones. We cannot transport any alcohol to the beaches.