Join our friendly guides for a Kayak Tour
Our guides will teach you the basics of kayaking before departing on a journey to remember. Caramel sand, spectacular look-out points and hidden beaches are just some of the things you can expect to see on the tour.
Knowledgeable and energetic guides will teach you the basics of kayaking before departing on a journey to remember. Soft caramel sand, spectacular look-out points and isolated beaches are just some of the things you can expect to see on the tour.
Our guides are all Manly locals, offering you insider knowledge of the secret spots and hidden treasures in this beautiful area. During the tour a full and hearty lunch will fuel even the most ravenous of kayakers after an energetic paddle.
We offer the only tour in Sydney Harbour that takes you from ocean to hill top, exploring all the highlights of North Harbour. Some of the best scenery in Sydney can be found during this stunning four hour tour so what are you waiting for? Book today and experience the best that North Harbour has to offer!
What to bring
- Paddling clothes
- Water shoes, thongs for the short walk
- Sun protection, sunscreen, hat
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Drinking water
- A sense of adventure!
- 4 hour kayak hire and all safety equipment
- Full safety briefing & paddling instruction
- Experienced and friendly local guide
- Basic skills lesson
- Scenic walk up Dobroyd Head
- Picnic lunch and refreshments
- Entry to Q Station Museum
- Thermal paddle clothing provided during winter months (Jun-Aug)
Make A Booking
1. Bookings are essential for group bookings of over 10 participants
2. We will take credit card details as a security deposit for your booking. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until the time of your booking. The number of participants that is confirmed 24 hours prior to the start of your booking is the number that we will charge for on the day. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking start time the entire amount will still be charged to your credit card
1. Manly Kayak Centre reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule any activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2. If Manly Kayak Centre cancels your booking at any point due to weather related issues you will not incur any charges
3.It is up to Manly Kayak Centre’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead.
1. All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompenied by a guardian 18 years of age or older