Rent a stand up paddleboard and paddle the gorgeous waters of Sydney Harbour as a group or solo! We have a range of board sizes that can accomodate kids, adults & the tall and mighty ones!
Previous paddling experience is preferred but not required. If you have not SUPped before why not book a lesson with one of our instructors to get the most out of your experience!
Our fleet of SUPs has been specifically designed to have great stability in flat waters. All our standard SUPs are soft board construction, which means low impact – ideal for first timers!
At 17’0 long and 60″ wide, the Ride XL from Red Paddle Co is designed to carry not one, but a group of riders. It’s fun, sociable and great exercise! The board can hold up to 8 riders.
What to bring
- Paddling clothes (rash vest, board shorts, hat)
- Drinking Water
- Sunscreen and towel
- Thermal top, wind breaker (on cooler days)
- Dry change of clothes for after the paddle
- Life vest if required
- Map explanation of our area (North Harbour)
- Basic instruction if required
|1 hour||$25||1 hour||$10pp|
|2 hours||$45||2 hours||$20pp|
***Please note a 20% surcharge will be charged on all bookings made for public holidays***
1. Bookings are essential for group bookings of over 10 participants
2. We will take credit card details as a security deposit for your booking. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until the time of your booking. The number of participants that is confirmed 24 hours prior to the start of your booking is the number that we will charge for on the day. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking start time the entire amount will still be charged to your credit card
1. Manly Kayak Centre reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule any activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2. If Manly Kayak Centre cancels your booking at any point due to weather related issues you will not incur any charges
3. It is up to Manly Kayak Centre’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead.
1. All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompenied by a guardian 18 years of age or older